Not all the information is available in the chosen language. To experience the Rhaetian railway in its entirety change to English.
|Telephone:||+41 81 288 43 16|
|Ticket office and luggage|
|Monday - Friday||06.40 - 18.40|
|Saturday||06.40 - 16.40|
|Sunday||08.00 - 18.40|
Luggage can be dropped off the day before your trip and collected from 9:00 am the day after your trip. Please note the drop-off times of the station.
- CHF 12.00 for each item of luggage, whether suitcase, bag, skis, snowboard, sledge or pram (max. 25 kg)
- CHF 18.00 per bicycle, mountain bike or electro bike
International luggage service (Germany), tariff:
- CHF 12.00 per item (max. 25 kg) + CHF 40.00 shipping charge
This price applies only to holders of a valid ticket or annual season ticket (e.g. half-fare or GA travelcard).
No luggage lockers available.
Leaving luggage at the counter
You can also leave/collect luggage at the counter during opening hours.
Tariff: CHF 5.00
Rhätische Bahn parking spaces available next to the station.
Tariff per 24h: CHF 8.00
Minor freights possible up to 25 kg.
Foreign currency can be exchanged during opening hours.
- Euros available without prior reservation.
- Other currencies require prior reservation.